Learn to build, orchestrate, and manage containers for deployment on Kubernetes and Red Hat
OpenShift cluster which can be further integrated with Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Two billion containers a week means that for every second of every minute of every hour of every day, Google is firing up on average some 3,300 containers. It’s probably started over 40,000 since you began reading this. Datacenter now a days using containers (CAAS) to deploy there microservice applications, due to the light weight features of container, which help organisation to deploy, manage and update the application life cycle management easily.You need to prove your skills on these many container management system using which datacentre can achive the deployment of microservice application easily in addition to few basic of OpenSource Container Monitorig tool. Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280) teaches you how to install and administer the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. OpenShift is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes. OpenShift provides predefined application environments and builds upon Kubernetes to provide support for DevOps principles such as reduced time to market, infrastructure-as-code, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD).
- Create custom container images.
- Create containerized services.
- Orchestration Containers Using Swarm.
- Archiceture of Swarm.
- Creating Service and Verifiying Load Balancing.
- Introduction to Compose.
- Docker Swarm and Compose Together.
- Archiceture of Kubernetes.
- Introduction to YAML.
- Creating First POD using YAML.
- Understanding Selectors and Labels.
- Dealing with service and Types.
- Ingress Controller.
- Dealing with Persistance Volume.
- Install an OpenShift Container Platform cluster.
- Configure and manage masters and nodes.
- Secure OpenShift.
- Control access to resources on OpenShift.
- Monitor and collect metrics on OpenShift.
- Deploy applications on OpenShift Platform Container using Source-to-Image (S2I).
- Manage storage on OpenShift.
– System administrators, system architects, and developers who want to understand orchestration
of containers in kubernetes cluster, install, and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container
– Complete Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180).
– Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) is recommended, but not required.
LX201 ( Linux Academy Certified Container Orchestrator )
DO280 ( Red Hat OpenShift Administration I )