Test your knowledge in areas of system administration across wide range of deployment scenarios also learn to build and manage containers for Kubernetes and Openshift cluster. Additionaly learn to deploy, configure and manage an AWS cloud instance.
The performance-based Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200) tests your knowledge in areas of system administration common across a wide range of environments and deployment scenarios. The world is containerizing itself, Two billion containers a week means that for every second Google is firing up on average some 3,300 containers. Using Containers Data Centres can achive HA, Load Balancing features on top of VM, Cloud / BareMatel. This exam concentrate on vendor neutral container management systems which includes Docker, Buildah, Skopeo, PodMan, RKT.
- Understand and use essential tools
- Operate running systems
- Configure local storage
- VDO, LVM, Stratis, NTP
- Kickstart, Crontab
- Create and configure file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems
- Manage basic networking
- Manage users and groups
- Manage security
- Selinux, NFS
- Container Management
- Creating Image from Scratch.
- Creating Image Using DockerFile.
- Running A Container Using PodMan / Docker.
- Understanding Private / Public Registry.
- Creating Private Registry.
- Dealing with Registry Using Skopeo.
- Dealing with Skopeo.
- Dealing with Images using Skopeo.
- Understaind Image Repository Operations.
- Commiting Changes using Buildah.
- Docker-Compose Use case.
- Managing Volumes Using PodMan / Docker.
- Pusing custom Image to registry.
- Creating Networks for Containers.
- Running Muti-Tier Application Using PodMan.
- Understand AWS technology
- Components like Regions, Zone, EBS, S3, Router53
- IAM, Flavors, LoadBalancing, Types of LB,
- AutoScaling, Lambda, VPN, ECR,
- Mircorservices on AWS
- Launch and access instances.
- Create and manage volumes for cloud storage.
- Creating vpc and adding multiple interfaces.
- Cloud networking.
-IT professionals or students who are on the path to becoming a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
– Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration.
– Developers who wish to containerize software applications.
– Professionals and students who wish to learn cloud technology as well as upgrade to RHEL 8.
– Students who wish to perform their administrator skills and container management skills onto the cloud.
- EX200 ( Red Hat Certified System Administrator )
- LX101 ( Linux Academy Certified Container Administrator )
Outline for this course
- Introduce container technology
Describe how software can run in containers orchestrated by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Create containerized services
Provision a server using container technology.
Manipulate pre-built container images to create and manage containerized services.
Govern the life cycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
- Create custom container images
Design and code a Docker file to build a custom container image.
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
Use single container applications on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Deploy multi-container applications
Set up applications that are containerized using multiple container images.
- Troubleshoot containerized applications
Regulate a containerized application deployed on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Comprehensive review of curriculum
Demonstrate how to containerize a software application, test it with Podman, and deploy it on a Red Hat OpenShift cluster.